NEKTAR SUGAVIDA - natural, unrefined palm tree nectar (250 g / 31 servings)
Discover the effects of the most nutritious and delicious natural sugar!
SugaVida nectar is 100% BIO, pure, unrefined sugar from the Palmira tree
- rich in B vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B6, B9, B12)
- low glycemic index ( 35 GI )
- low fructose content - 3.1 g / 100 g
- suitable for diabetics
- gluten free
- a healthy alternative to white sugar and sweeteners
- to be eaten raw, for baking, cooking, for coffee, tea, porridge and other dishes
Thanks to naturally occurring B vitamins, SugaVida :
- contributes to reducing the feeling of fatigue
- contributes to the normalization of psychological processes
- contributes to the maintenance of the proper condition of the skin
- contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity
- helps in the proper functioning of the immune system
- helps in the proper functioning of the heart
S ugaVida stands for "Sugar of Life" and is 100% pure, unrefined nectar from the Palmira tree from organic farming. Unlike other sugars, it contributes to the improvement of health. All this is due to the naturally occurring B vitamins (B 1, B2, B3, B6, B9 and B12). Only 2 teaspoons of SugaVida during the day are enough to cover the daily requirement of an adult for B vitamins , including vitamin B12. SugaVida nectar rich in vitamins will add sweetness and caramel aftertaste to all your favorite dishes ! Moreover, it is the only naturally occurring sugar that is rich in vitamin B12.
The nectar from the flower of the Palmirah Ayurveda has been known for over 5,000 years. In India, it is known as "sugar for diabetics" due to its low glycemic index (35 GI) and low fructose content. In 2018, SugaVida discovered a unique compound called Palmyrin that regulates blood sugar and reduces inflammation.
Nectar is the perfect choice for anyone who wants to reduce the intake of refined sugar without sacrificing the daily dose of sweets.
Sourced from sustainable crops and ethically sourced, awarded with the Great Taste Award for its unique taste, SugaVida Nectar can be used as a supplement to B vitamins or as an alternative to white sugar and other sweeteners in cooking, baking and raw, as an addition to oatmeal, favorite foods, drinks and cocktails as well as coffee and tea.
For each package of SugaVida you purchase, a new Palmira tree will be planted